From the 17th of August we will be opening for eat in with indoor & outdoor seating, plus takeaway food & drink.
We will be following the Government guidance:
- Please do not come into the café if you have COVID19 symptoms.
- We are now required to operate with table service, please wait to be seated when you arrive. This includes outdoor tables.
- Please follow the markings for queuing safely (for takeaway) and do not block the walkway.
- The Government requires us to ask for your contact details if you sit in for the purpose of test and trace. Your contact info would only be used if required and only shared with the official gov test and trace service. Fill in the form here. One submission required per household. *Please complete this form every time you visit us as a sit in customer.
- We will seat a maximum of 6 people per table
- Parents/carers are responsible for supervising children.
- Social distancing should be followed where possible at all times. Please ideally use card payment, contactless is preferred. We can accept cash.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- Please be kind and respect that others may be anxious about being out.
Speed of service will be impacted by the extra measures we need to take to keep everyone safe. Staff will be adjusting to a completely different way of working too after 3 months away from work so we really appreciate your understanding while we adjust.
Hope to see you all soon!